|By Marketwired .||
|April 21, 2009 09:05 PM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 04/21/09 -- There are currently 70 homes listed in the Multiple Listing Service for the Las Vegas area at $5 million or more. None of the Las Vegas luxury resort homes in that price range had sold this year, until April 9. Debbie Drummond of RE/MAX Associates represented the buyers of this incredible home, which was listed for $6 million and sold fully furnished for $5 million.
The Mediterranean style chateau features six bedrooms including two separate guest quarters, a home theatre, pool, spa, elevator and golf course frontage in one of Summerlin's exclusive gated communities. The 15,479 square foot home was built in 2000 and sits on a 3/4 acre lot. With a large selection of homes to choose from, Drummond believes they picked this one because of the design and the beautiful furnishings. Of all the homes she showed them at various prices, this was truly suited for their tastes and needs.
Only two other Las Vegas area homes have closed escrow with a price of $5 million or greater over the past year. The last was a 13,943 square foot home located in The Ridges of Summerlin that was featured on the Parade of Dreams, which closed escrow for $11,500,000 in October. Another home in The Ridges of Summerlin with 6,946 square feet of living space sold for $5.1 million last May, making the recent sale look like a bargain.
For luxury Las Vegas real estate market updates, email Debbie@thelasvegasluxuryhomepro.com or call (800)598-0253 and request her monthly Luxury Home newsletter detailing the luxury homes for sale, how many are in contract and how many have sold at what price over the previous month.
Debbie Drummond has been in real estate in Las Vegas since 2003 and specializes in Las Vegas luxury homes and Las Vegas high rise condos. Drummond is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Certified International Property Specialist, Accredited Buyer's Rep, Risk Reduction Graduate, e-PRO, REF, TRC and an active member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and the Las Vegas High Rise and Condominium Association.
- Debbie Drummond Arranges First $5 Million Las Vegas Luxury Real Estate Transaction of 2009
- Nexxus Lighting Announces Change to Board of Directors
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Opens in Fairburn, Ga.
- Pacific Sands, Inc. Enters United Kingdom ecoONE(R) Distribution Agreement With SplashSpas, LTD, UK
- Zodiac Pool Systems To Debut Its Most Energy Efficient Pool System At International Pool, Spa And Patio Expo In New Orleans
- Rosedale Master-Plan in Azusa Keeps Getting Better With New Neighborhoods to Match Incredible Amenities
- Interest List Now Forming for William Lyon Homes' The Townes at ThreeSixty -- A Groundbreaking Collection of Classic Modern Townhomes
- New Large-Scale, Luxury Apartment Community Opens in Chandler
- Essex Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
- Exotic Destination Development, LLC Announces Company Formation